[OSList] Renewing the Mission of the Open Space Institute U.S.

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jul 19 11:06:36 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Since the thread is about helping the OSI-US find "mission questions",
rather than answering the questions, I would encourage and invite you to
reflect on these questions in separate threads to make the reflections
easier to see and connect with via the subject line.

I look forward to your reflections!

     Thanks!
     Harold

--