[OSList] Renewing the Mission of the Open Space Institute U.S.

paul levy via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Jul 19 04:06:09 PDT 2016

Harold

 A few more questions ...

Warm wishes

Paul

Why are we still calling OST a technology ?

Why is the LAW of two feel a law ?

If the "principles" are not prescriptions but descriptions why are they
called principles ?

How can it possibly take 2 days to "teach"
OST and why would anyone ever want to teach it anyway ?

Why do OST "elders" on the OS list keep advocating dogmatic views about
OST? (Oh yes you do)

What if one less thing to do was facilitation ?

How could OSI begin a humble inquiry into new and valuable ways of opening
space? And learn from them ?

What questions do we need to ask that cannot be formed into latinised words
and phrases ?

Where is open space technology when the world needs to open space most -
right now ?

On Monday, 18 July 2016, Harold Shinsato via OSList <