[OSList] New Poet Laureate: The OSLIST Poetry Contest!

Alan Stewart via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Jul 2 02:37:23 PDT 2016

G'day Jeff, Newly retired  Poet Laureate of the OSTLIST and convener of
this next round, and All.

Congratulations to you Carmela as the worthy person to carry the mantle.

I am the contributor of the two  anonymous entries.

As I indicated to Jeff, "They are products of my being deeply influenced by
experiencing of OST and the World Cafe as a practitioner and as an
associate of lively spirits all around our little planet, 3rd from the sun."

And while my poems do not touch directly on OST they are the underpinning
of another process, closely related, which has similar principles. This
innovation is a way in which a host opens space not in the course of
addressing complex issues. In this the purpose is to to co-create a
container in which participants have rich encounters with strangers.

More on what I call *Conversare,* from the Latin *con versare - to turn or
to dance together *can be seen about what it is
<http://conversare.net/?page_id=250> , events in America in 2013
<http://conversare.net/?m=201305>and what is now emerging
<http://conversare.net/?p=2337>  including for WOS24 in Manila.

This note comes from Hong Kong, the place where *Conversare* was born
during my stay of six happy years until 2011 when I returned to Adelaide,
Australia. I am spending a few days here meeting up with old friends and
then going on to London for several weeks to connect f2f with my three
England born grandchildren ages 5 to 8.

Looking forward with no expectations and delicious anticipations ...
<smile>

Go well

Alan

*Alan Stewart, PhDFacilitator of conversations that matter and
participatory funSenior Fulbright ScholarBlog: **Conversare*
<http://conversare.net/>
*FB: https://www.facebook.com/ConversareSA
<https://www.facebook.com/ConversareSA>*

*Member: **National Trouble Makers Union <http://www.ntmu.com.au/>*

*Book: Time to converse- at the heart of human warmth
<http://www.multimindsolutions.com/?page_id=243>*

http://www.multimindsolutions.com/?page_id=243

* ‘Be prepared to be delighted’*

On 1 July 2016 at 22:28, Jeff Aitken via OSList <