[OSList] New Poet Laureate: The OSLIST Poetry Contest!

Carmela Ariza via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jul 1 16:11:45 PDT 2016

Dear Chris, Jeff, Lisa and the rest who voted and all of those who shared a poem
Thank you very much for selecting my poem....Thank you Jeff for organising this poetry contest....It is always a pleasure to moo...
Chris my address is: 2049A M. Layug Street, San Miguel Village, Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines Christ thank you for the book - looking forward to reading the Tao of Open Space...
Love to all
Carms
True happiness is a state of mind.
Happiness is not a consequence of things that happen.
Do not pursue happiness - practice it.
Sing, even if you do not sound good.
Smile, even when things go wrong.
Create happiness, and happy you will be.