[OSList] why offer an ost training [was Open Space Technology training, June 2-3, 2016 in Vancouver, Canada]

Raffi Aftandelian via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jan 28 21:04:34 PST 2016

chrisjan and all marshl!
Thanks so much for your responses, chris and  miguel.
Chris, I very much appreciate you taking the time to explain where you are coming from. This all intrigues me more and makes me more interested in the AoH, which I hope to take some day.
much warmth from Port Khomeini,wroffi
**************There is a societal ill that Pindostani civilization is loathe to acknowledge. It is far more dangerous than hubris. We call it false immodesty.