[OSList] Interesting Space Experiment

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jan 21 12:02:02 PST 2016

The great experiment continues! Wonderful Several years ago, Michael Pannwitz faced a similar problem but involving a few more people. 2108, to be exact. The venue was a circus tent, and as with you -- balloons (153 as I recall) marked the "spaces." Then when it came to The Four Principles, Law of Two Feet, Bumble Bees and butterflies --- You guessed it --- Lots more Balloons drifting as they pleased in the open space. We did have fun.

Harrison

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854