[OSList] Is Open Space Education Possible?

Scott Gassman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jan 18 07:47:48 PST 2016

Hi Suzanne,

Good to see you yesterday.

I realized this morning that Kennen (California) and Jose were not signed
up on the roster of Participants for

Letting Go OPTSD Stories. I wanted to make sure that they were included.

Wishing you a safe flight.

Scott

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Suzanne Daigle via OSList <

Scott Gassman
IdeaJuice
(917) 951 - 0258
scott.gassman at gmail.com