[OSList] Questioning Questioning

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jan 17 10:16:49 PST 2016

SVO-p clearly identifies who is acting what the action is, and upon
what. This makes SVO-p particularly useful for communicating clearly
within the context of real or potential conflict.

SVO-p is also useful for communications that are intended to maintain,
build and support intimacy.

Daniel

--
Daniel Mezick