[OSList] New Years Questions

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Jan 8 05:21:59 PST 2016

I find myself going deeper inside this invitation to questions. A
lifetime's worth of questions into and beyond 2016.

For example if the question is a question I am asking myself, guided by
this conversation, I want to notice now how often do I ask myself this
question when a question arises inside me?  Which questions do I frequently
ask myself? How can I invite new questions about myself for myself and with
others? That open new space, new possibilities? In the moment?

In my questions to others, what is my intention? Is my question an
invitation to another?   To explore together, to create, to discover, to be
curious, to engage? Or is it intended to convey a message or position?

Will my question be understood? Welcomed? Is it best to speak or stay
silent feeling that the question needs no words, just time?

As it relates to others asking me a question, what gets ignited inside me?
Joy, fear, excitement, curiosity, love, trust, appreciation, sadness, fear,
hope, desire, etc?

And finally, how can I achieve nothing inside me from which to ask
questions?

Thank you Harold for this invitation to questions. A gift.

Suzanne