[OSList] Questioning Questioning

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Jan 7 08:48:09 PST 2016

Hey Bhav!

It sounds like you've started an interesting inquiry around inquiry
itself. I'd like to open space for your answers as well as the other
best "sit" the question.

Here's Bhav's question in brief: Do western style questions work in
every culture as an approach?

I'll open it a bit more: What culture assumptions do we bring to our
requests, inquests, inquiry, 'quest'ions, that might help or hinder the
authentic opening of space?

     Harold

P.S. Of course I remember you Bhav. I remembered you before I met you -
as your influence preceded your presence at least in my
time-space-continuum. Thanks for reentering it here on the OSList.

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>