[OSList] New Years Questions

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Jan 4 08:59:19 PST 2016

Lucas: Thanks. I find myself feeling more still in that question. Thank you!

Adrianna: Congratulations on your book! Your first question was actually
why I asked the question myself. I wanted help with some powerful questions
to kick off 2016.

And also because I just signed up for the Opening Space for High
Performance and the Practice of Peace Jan 15-17 in NYC.
http://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2016.

Paul: I may steal your questions for that opening space, Paul!

Harrison: I look forward to being in your presence and wisdom shortly in
NYC! Your challenges make me think... and my life is transformed!

     Blessings,
     Harold