[OSList] New Years Questions

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Jan 3 19:27:36 PST 2016

Hello Harold,

I would add this question to the list:
"What moment are we in?"

Each period of history brings about the next one, and it's hard to see the
full context of this period until the next one comes about.  The seeds of
many possible futures are already here, but it seems impossible to tell
which one(s) will overcome the others.

Lucas Cioffi
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Harold Shinsato via OSList <