[OSList] Whatever happens...

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Feb 2 06:51:41 PST 2016

Small suggestion Stuart... next time you find yourself cramped for time/spaces just invite everybody to create more time/space. No hassle. No haggle... Just announce your issues, take a blank post-it (you will need some blanks) describe a time, choose a space (the Piano, patio, bar for examples) and post it on the wall. No sweat and you will have plenty of time for a break.

ho

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854