[OSList] The Question

Koos de Heer via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Feb 1 06:01:02 PST 2016

Yes Michael, indeed. A written list of aspects that would make up the
"essence" is not going to do that essence justice. The way I feel it, the
only way to really grasp the essence of Open Space is get in there (or out
there) and do it. Whoever has been in a great Open Space gathering, will
have felt the essence. I think a debate about which items belong or do not
belong on the "essence list" is no good, because that debate will itself
close the space.