[OSList] OS Yum Cha in Melbourne -- Friday 12th Feb at 11:30am

Andrew Rixon via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Feb 4 18:26:46 PST 2016

Hi All,

It's been a while since we've had our last Open Space Yum Cha, and so I'd
like to extend the invitation to anyone who'd like to join us - to come
along on Friday 12th February at 11:30am at Shark Fin House at 131 Little
Bourke Street Melbourne.

For table booking purposes - please let me know if you'd like to join us.

Whoever comes are the right people.... ;-)

Warm regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Rixon PhD
Director
E: andrew at babelfishgroup.com
M: +61400 352 809
F: +61(0)3 8610 0162

*Come join Bob Dick and I on April 12th and 13th in Melbourne for:*
"Kickstarting Change that Lasts: How to flatten hierarchies, build
relationships and get work done!
<http://kickstartingchangemelbourne2016.eventbrite.com.au>"
<http://kickstartingchangemelbourne2016.eventbrite.com.au>
An innovative program on applying Open Space Technology and Action Learning