[OSList] What's so great about Open Space?

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Dec 4 12:26:17 PST 2016

Thank you so much Agustín!

I've uploaded it to the Institute's YouTube channel here:
https://youtu.be/LnKakAKHKno

Agustín, will you give me a URL for yourself that I can put in the
description? And if you would be willing to translate the description,
I'll add it before the English version.

We've had a few more uploads the last few days, for a total of 9 videos
from the following (I added a little description for non-OSList'ers).

Anne Stadler
Suzanne Daigle
Richard Dolman
Kate Megaw
Diana Larsen
Tricia Chirumbole
Paul Levy
Agustín Jiménez
Julie Bright

The above short Open Space testimonial video's have been gathered in a
single playlist, here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeOPwaXD8NNWW6n6wTzuOZYY9RmK6QJjp

We are still receiving video's through our "What's so great" program.
You can learn more here:

http://osius.org/content/videos-requested-whats-so-great-about-open-space-technology

     Happy December!
     Harold

P.S. I would enjoy to make a separate Spanish only playlist once we get
more than one Spanish language video. And any other language for that
matter.

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>