[OSList] Open Space undermined?

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 3 14:05:14 PST 2016

Andi – I am a little slow. That happens when you get to be 81. Not an excuse. Just a fact. If you do happen to find a reference to the research of the good Professor Emma, that would be wonderful. And If she has published a peer reviewed journal that would be a FIRST! So far, Academe has successfully managed to avoid the massive embarrassment of Open Space. --- Farfetched, I sure, but if OS actually did what most of us have seen “it” do – the egg on the academic visage could be extensive. Senility showing, I am sure. Along with a true confession. I have  been trained in the ways of academe. Dreadful!

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854