[OSList] Harrison's Birthday - 2 December

Eric Lilius via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 2 10:30:01 PST 2016

The Best of Birthdays Harrison....
in gratitude for what you turned loose in the world.
Learning to live in Open Space has been both a challenge and a wonder.

Eric

--
Eric Lilius
1563 Eagle Lake Road

"I saw grief drinking a cup of sorrow and called out, “It tastes sweet, does it not?” “You’have caught me,” grief answered,
“and you’ve ruined my business, how can I sell sorrow when you know it’s a blessing?” ~Rumi~

What you people call your natural resources, our people call our relatives.  - Oren Lyons, Onondaga elder

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time,
and your government when it deserves it." -- Mark Twain