[OSList] Harrison's Birthday - 2 December

christine koehler via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Dec 2 08:41:23 PST 2016

Happy Birthday Harrison !

Here in France on the organisational level, opening space is still  very
frightening and disruptive in many places, especially when it has been
tried already by management team ;)

So I guess it stays ageless , as much as you do !

Have a great day
Christine

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Harrison Owen via OSList <