[OSList] Open Space undermined?

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Dec 1 23:08:04 PST 2016

I appreciate your take on this Birgitt. It seems good news that this topic
is getting attention. And the abstract did affirm that it made some impact
in the desired direction.

It would be interesting to see the nature of the assessment and how it was
structured. Given that Wikipedia says the source of unconferences is OST,
it is disconcerting that OST is *not* referenced in the abstract. And it is
also disconcertificate the lack of awareness that unconferences and camps
have liberating structures.

Thank you Andi for posting. I too am interested in the source. I found this
event poster for her talk this past May.

http://www.mba.ucy.ac.cy/images/media/file/Dr_%20Emma%20Bell%20from%20Keely%20University.pdf

Professor Bell and her research sounds very interesting from her bio on the
poster!

Harold Shinsato

@hajush http://shinsato.com
Sent from a phone with tiny screen.

On Dec 1, 2016 5:01 PM, "Birgitt Williams via OSList" <