[OSList] What is the sweet spot for Online OS using video chat?

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Aug 31 15:59:06 PDT 2016

all true, birgitt.  i was talking about the bare minimum in a general
sense.  i've never seen a story without some people, so people would seem
to be first requirement to have a meeting (or at least person).  and if you
stop there, just people, no story, and you get yourself an unconference.
 add a story about some purpose and you get an open space meeting.  can
then add anything else after that, as you like, if you want, but eventually
at your own risk.  <grin> m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 5:42 PM, Birgitt Williams via OSList <

>>> www.journalismthatmatters.net

>>> www.openspaceworld.com