[OSList] metaphorum: a clean language one-day online gathering

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Aug 30 11:37:52 PDT 2016

thanks Jan and Bhavesh for the references to clean space.  i think i only
half-understand what it is or means or how it works.  maybe i will raise it
at the metaphorum event.  maybe i need to see it working.  i think i need
to discover the shape of mind that allows one to ask these questions and
have them feel/sound normal, rather than like a set of hoops to jump
through.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com
http://OpenSpaceWorld.org

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 12:40 AM, Jan Höglund via OSList <