[OSList] metaphorum: a clean language one-day online gathering

Michael Herman via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Aug 26 09:17:22 PDT 2016

that's pretty much the point of clean language, harrison... letting the
native speaker(s) tell their story.

or, said another way, it's the practice of finding one more thing to not
say.

it ain't the magic invitation bullet, but it is an interesting view.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com