[OSList] University training for Open Space Technology?

Alan Halford via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Aug 26 05:44:05 PDT 2016

and at the end of the day, an invitation is issued, we sit in a circle, create an agenda and get to work.

Alan Halford & Associates
Open Space Technology Aficionados
Mediation and Conflict Transformation
Facilitators

www.alanhalford.com.au <http://www.alanhalford.com.au/>
0421 475 252
skype: alanhalford

On 26 Aug 2016, at 4:45 AM, Peggy Holman via OSList <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:

About two years into working with Open Space, I reflected on how it had influenced me. In brief, the gifts of Open Space to me were around:

Generosity of spirit
Focus on essence over form
Seek simplicity
Inclusion/invitation
A sense of abundance
Curiosity about who and what shows up

No doubt I’ve written more about what these notions mean but offer them as one view of what I’ve learned through aspiring to live consciously in a self-organizing world.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
Executive Director