[OSList] University training for Open Space Technology?

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Aug 26 00:51:20 PDT 2016

A masters in facilitation would be more specific I guess within which ost would be an element . It would fall more neatly into the requirements of formal masters study.

With regard to more radical approaches I like the idea of ost for co construction of learning/ learning design or even curriculum design. I also think it would be a great way to redesign schooling in general so the activity of Ost could be used within a change and innovation based masters in education or any other organisational development paradigm.

I could see the facilitation of change being a fundamental element with cycles of ost as the change catalyst which enabled people to transform their organisations from within.

Sent by iPhone
Karl Royle
Head of Enterprise and Commercial Development

Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
University of Wolverhampton
01902323006
07815416698
@karlroyle. On Twitter