[OSList] OpenSpace Agility learning events in 2016

Daniel Mezick via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Aug 23 14:13:23 PDT 2016

Greetings Fellow Humans,

Open Space Technology is designed to encourage development and
transformation in organizations. Right?

As such, it is an absolutely phenomenal tool for encouraging rapid,
effective and lasting Agile adoptions. Perhaps the best "framework" out
there ! And I am not kidding !

Those who are interested in how to use Open Space to create great Agile
adoptions can learn more at http://www.OpenSpaceAgility.com.

If you like what you see on the website, you can also take the next
step, and consider attending one of the following learning events coming
up in Hartford, CT and Berlin, Germany.

There is also a 90-minute (online) Q&A ON OSA event this week, an online
event in a peppy live-video format.

Here are the details. I hope to meet you at one of these events!

OPENSPACE AGILITY Certification Courses coming up:

These OSA courses are scheduled and available, now:

09/12 OPENSPACE AGILITY Workshop, HARTFORD CT. You can learn more here:
http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopenspaceagility.com%2Fosa%2Fosa-training%2F&h=UAQHRcb2FAQGUfaSvBB6kHw3SrMf5nbkNP50yiYFETYWwrA&enc=AZOccQx9cXNIEQkgsenAdBUtGBV5IAT5r7eQtXI7kPmPi1O5TmFQjwxTFOlbO_QxxtfkW-O2nYIE-FtAatoPG4H9DZINjFQ5Zeps4xW2HMLHUBTXpiL62_B3BQjToYjgpn-So3-WixG7VcypqWGJSMpJbKmaqZKYcvowHrxoLpxRLNfQP0Qn3qV_EDkFkBlQ53c&s=1>

10/11 OPENSPACE AGILITY Workshop, BERLIN GERMANY. You can learn more
here: http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopenspaceagility.com%2Fosa%2Fosa-training%2F&h=UAQHRcb2FAQGUfaSvBB6kHw3SrMf5nbkNP50yiYFETYWwrA&enc=AZOccQx9cXNIEQkgsenAdBUtGBV5IAT5r7eQtXI7kPmPi1O5TmFQjwxTFOlbO_QxxtfkW-O2nYIE-FtAatoPG4H9DZINjFQ5Zeps4xW2HMLHUBTXpiL62_B3BQjToYjgpn-So3-WixG7VcypqWGJSMpJbKmaqZKYcvowHrxoLpxRLNfQP0Qn3qV_EDkFkBlQ53c&s=1>

====================

OTHER OSA TRAINING
====================

You can join the low-commitment, high-impact "Q&A on OSA" this week,
online: 90 minutes

This Thursday!!

08/25 Q&A on OSA, ONLINE, 90 minutes, live interactive video, nominal
price (happens this week)

For all of these near-term learning opportunities in OSA, you can learn
more, and register, here:

http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopenspaceagility.com%2Fosa%2Fosa-training%2F&h=UAQHRcb2FAQGUfaSvBB6kHw3SrMf5nbkNP50yiYFETYWwrA&enc=AZOccQx9cXNIEQkgsenAdBUtGBV5IAT5r7eQtXI7kPmPi1O5TmFQjwxTFOlbO_QxxtfkW-O2nYIE-FtAatoPG4H9DZINjFQ5Zeps4xW2HMLHUBTXpiL62_B3BQjToYjgpn-So3-WixG7VcypqWGJSMpJbKmaqZKYcvowHrxoLpxRLNfQP0Qn3qV_EDkFkBlQ53c&s=1>

Last thing! If you are interested in Agile and want to get plugged in,
consider attending the AGILE DC conference event on October 24th. We are
sponsoring that event, and we plan to give away copies of the OPENSPACE
AGILITY HANDBOOK, free for the asking.

You can learn more about AGILE DC and our sponsorship, here:

http://openspaceagility.com/openspace-agility-at-agile-dc/

Cheers,
Daniel

--