[OSList] Last call - can you help us fill the last spaces - OST training in Amsterdam sept 7-9

Thomas Herrmann via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Aug 23 02:49:56 PDT 2016

Dear friends in Open Space

Together with my dear collegues Anna Caroline Türk and Doris Gottlieb I am
holding the training Learning to Work with Open Space Technology Sept 7-9.
With this email I reach out for your help.  We still have a few spaces left
and it’s our dream to fill the last spaces.  I know there are many out here
passionate about spreading the power of Open Space.

Sooo if you come to think of any people in your network who you think would
benefit from joining our three day training in Amsterdam. As you probably
know it’s easy and cheap to get to Amsterdam from most cities in Europe.

Open Space Technology (OST) is a meeting methodology that harnesses the
collective wisdom of the group, team or organisation to address concrete
business issues, find answers to complex problems, and nurture leadership in
times of change.

The training takes place from 7-9 September 2016 at the beautiful Landgoed
de Horst just outside Amsterdam.  Group discounts are  available.
Accommodation is possible.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information, You can
learn more and register at  <http://www.contorno-consulting.com/OST>
www.contorno-consulting.com/OST

I would be really grateful if you could help spread the word and help us get
to our goal of full capacity, and of course I’d love to even see you or some
of your colleagues and contacts at the training.

With warm wishes,

Thomas

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

 <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/> www.openspaceconsulting.com

You reach us via phone: +46 (0)709 98 97 81 or email:
<mailto:thomas at openspaceconsulting.com> thomas at openspaceconsulting.com

Open Space Consulting is a small company with BIG ambitions to assist
leaders and organizations as well as local communities to tap into their
full power to achieve their dreams. We bring practical tools and knowhow to
empower you to find your way forward.

More info

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult

Facebook Company page:  <https://www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting>