[OSList] : Illegitimate Authority

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Aug 22 09:24:42 PDT 2016

Yes! Folks who know me know what I will say...

Open Space has some roots in a cultural story that is told each year, in
which some people decided to depart from illegitimate authority and 'cross
the open space' to find fresh inspiration and create a new agreement among
themselves.

I find these cultural stories powerful in the present day because of the
practice of retelling and reenacting them in the myriad contexts we find
ourselves. In this sense every OS could be a story of liberation... And
that's when the real work begins...!

Jeff
San Francisco

On Aug 22, 2016 5:40 AM, "Michael M Pannwitz via OSList" <