[OSList] What's the difference between BarCamp and OST?

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Aug 21 12:15:32 PDT 2016

Eva -- you are, as usual, correct. Bar Camp has been around for some years, and it is a copy of OS. I think it had something to do with the geeks wanting to maintain something more like control. So they did the same thing (mostly), and called it something different. Is this called innovation?

Harrison

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854