[OSList] NOSonOS 2016

Gail West via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Aug 10 02:24:40 PDT 2016

Sounds wonderful - I still have lovely Gothenburg in my mind's eye from my
visit with you many years ago!  I will be with you in spirit😉

Say a little about how you will proceed with the story-telling, please.

Enjoy.  Gail

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Eva P Svensson via OSList <

> Hi all,
> just a quick note to tell that another OSonOS is in it’s way - namely the
> NOSonOS aka Nordisk Open Space on Open Space :-) This time with
> participants from Island, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands, so
> it’s going to be an international NOSonOS :-) If any of you have the
> opportunity to join us this weekend you are mostly welcome!
> The venue is approx 45 min from Gothenburg in a beautiful surroundings of
> course..
> So far we are nearly 20 participants - and we have room for more ...!
> Starting on thursday with storytelling..
>
> :o)
> Eva
>
> Bästa hälsningar
>

> Eva P Svensson
>

> *EPS Human Invest AB*
> *Co owner Genuine Contact Group Inc*
> *Medlem i Beyond Performance Group*
>

> *"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående
> företag och organisationer"*
>

> Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA
> Besöksadress; Norra Allégatan 8, Göteborg
> Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50
> www.epshumaninvest.se
> Skype: eva.p.svensson
> Facebook sida: EPS Human Invest AB
> twitter:@EvaPSvensson
>
> *"Jag kan inte lära dig något. Allt jag kan göra är att ställa frågor till
> dig, och låta dig själv finna svaren." Sokrates*

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com