[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshop - June 16-17, 2016 - Oakland, California USA

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Apr 19 19:15:41 PDT 2016

…And if any of you folks in Europe can join me for this workshop in Donostia / San Sebastian, Spain on May 5-7 <https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvcGVuc3BhY2VnaWxhZ3VuYWt8Z3g6MmY3MWZiN2EzZjMwZmNiOA> before the OSELE - do contact me directly now so I can save a place for you. And register for OSELE <https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxvcGVuc3BhY2VnaWxhZ3VuYWt8Z3g6NWJlYmUwMTViNmJlYjdiOQ> as well so Eleder and his team can see their capacities and resources - thank you.

___

Dear colleagues - I invite you to join me in Oakland California USA on June 16 and 17 as I share with you ideas, lessons-learned and experiences about facilitating (and being in) Open Space from around the world.

Thank you also for sharing this information through your networks on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other communities - as well as during the rich face-to-face conversations you have with your friends and colleagues over a glass of your favorite beverage...

Open Space Learning Workshop
A workshop for people of all levels of experience (see below)
For more information and to register, contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net>
Read on for more...

___

June 16 and 17, 2016
Oakland, California USA

Facilitated by Lisa Heft
___

If you are new to Open Space, join me to explore ideas and experiences regarding everything from conflict and power dynamics to “when not to’s” and “what ifs” to the “nuts and bolts” of documentation design, site design, huge and tiny groups using OST, using OST with groups speaking multiple languages, and more.

If you facilitate Open Space, join me to explore together not just -that- we do things similarly or differently, but -why-. What are our thoughts and experiences behind these choices.

Hear many lessons-learned and stories shared from around the world.

___

For more information on schedule, pricing overview and registration, contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net>

I look forward to sharing learning with you,

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow Emerita, Columbia University's Center for International Conflict Resolution
Legacy Fellow, 7th Generation Labs
OSLIST Poet Laureate 2006 and 2014