[OSList] (no subject)

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Apr 18 12:49:18 PDT 2016

Harrison will likely tell the story (or tell the likely story...)

I learned OS before the T was added in a widespread way. It's kind of a
winking joke, on one hand (being so low-tech) - added to impress the
hard-nosed business journalists at an early OS conference in India.

On the other hand, over the years it's grown into a useful term - even if
sometimes Open Space or Open Space Process are still used too.

Process and knowledge creation for the win, exactly.

Jeff
Just a thought about the “technology” bit. Apologies if this has been
covered before.
Does the use of technology refer to definitions of technology as process
and knowledge creation?

Best Karl