[OSList] From Paris with Love

Corinne Devery via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Apr 18 08:37:39 PDT 2016

Hello spaceworkers

I've been a lurker on the list since WOSONOS London and live in Paris. As far as I can make out the process at Place de la République is Open Space - groups in circles on the ground, timings of sessions written up on cardboard signs with name of the subject. People are using the non-verbal code for agreeing/disagreeing etc. as the noise level makes it hard to hear anyone if you are standing up and not in the bigger circles. Anyone can organize, mobilize a group to action apparently - no obvious leaders or facilitators.

Corinne

Corinne Devery
Développement Professionnel & Personnel
45 bd de Magenta