[OSList] Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

JL Walker via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Apr 15 10:10:28 PDT 2016

Dear Harrison, your article seems to me very deep and reinforces my
enthusiasm to believe that, despite all, the positive transformation of the
world is possible.

Intending that it can be understood in its true context, without asking you
previously, the other day I decided to publish your full email on our
Facebook page:  <http://www.facebook.com/centrointeligenciacolectiva>
www.facebook.com/centrointeligenciacolectiva

I guess that you have no problem with that, because if not I can cancel it
:).

Hugs,

Juan Luis