[OSList] A Gift from Phelim

Harold Shinsato via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Apr 15 08:31:20 PDT 2016

The name of the sender is included in the "from" field. The email is the
OSList. I see the sender as "Phelim McDermott via OSList".

I had to make this change or many email systems recently started
bouncing the OSList (like Yahoo and Gmail).

I have no idea why you would get "Scramble" when you hit reply. We are
using the standard email fields so if you hit the default reply - it
should go to the sender and the oslist.

     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato