[OSList] A Gift from Phelim

Chris Grady via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Apr 15 00:56:00 PDT 2016

What a wonderful celebration of life in and around the devoted and
disgruntled, mess and magic of theatre. Phelim and all of you at Improbable
have taught me so much in the numerous sessions and circles I have been
part of. I have taken Harrison Owen's interpretation of life into many
areas of my world, and just love to be, and be with, the right people to
make stuff happen.

Thank you Improbable

Chris

Chris Grady FRSA
Chris Grady.Org

Gothic House, High Road, Great Finborough, Suffolk IP14 3AQ
07713 643971  chris at chrisgrady.org  skype: chris_grady

www.chrisgrady.org
Chris Grady.Org Limited Company No 8827507
Directors: Chris Grady and Kath Burlinson <http://www.kathburlinson.co.uk/>,
Associates 2016: Kate Taylor (Edinburgh) and Tania Azevedo (London)
*CGO - Making Connections & Creative Life Support*

*Creativity and Business Life Coach*
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver, poet

Event Dates
CGO Surgeries:  *London* Sat 23rd April
Art of Being Heard - *Colchester* Thur 5th May
Producers' Pool *London* Tue 26th April

Check Out
MA in Creative Producing at Mountview Academy, London
​ - ​
recruiting for 2016/17.
Phundee crowdfunding for entertainment & arts www.phundee.com
Clapham Omnibus http://omnibus-clapham.org/
A new charity for training, producing and touring
www.theproductionexchange.com
A small independent script publisher http://shop.stagescripts.com/
"*Your Life in Theatre*" a self-help careers guide for the arts by Chris
Grady

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Jeff Aitken via OSList <