[OSList] Open Space and churches in the UK

Hege Steinsland via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Apr 1 03:36:42 PDT 2016

Dear Michael
I work with Open Space in Churches in Norway. I have wanted to meet you for some time since you shared your article, which I find very useful and full of insight.

Im not in the UK, but I would consider going there to meet you and other people working with OS in churches. Or maybe we could do something together during your time in this neighborhood ...?

All the best
Hege Steinsland
Norway
hege at rela.no