[OSList] Reinventing organizations and work - join us online soon!

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Apr 14 07:03:45 PDT 2016

Friends in the organizational transformation biz, I'm excitedly inviting
you to a free online inquiry hosted soon by our international team. A
project for (and beyond) the Integral European Conference in May. Register
and info below.

Attention all who care about the future of organizations and work! We need
your voice for a focused and enjoyable inquiry - to support the movement to
reinvent organizations and energize work that matters and enlivens all
people. Our online “discovery” interviews start now through the end of
April, and there are many ways to play. See this invite for details:
www.bit.ly/tealdiscovery2016

Jeff Aitken
Lagunitas, California