[OSList] A Gift from Phelim

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Apr 13 12:14:11 PDT 2016

One of the deep spirits I met in the space that seems to open all by itself
whenever good people with good minds and great hearts assemble to consider
what they really care about is Phelim McDermott. For many people he is
simply a world famous director with credits for operas at the Met in New
York, a Broadway show --- and some of the very best improve theatre in
London . But more than that he is somebody who really cares, and who can
share that caring in compelling ways.  I am sure you will see what I mean if
you click on..  https://vimeo.com/75226991

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.