[OSList] BACK TO THE FUTURE

Suzanne Daigle via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Sep 13 06:50:44 PDT 2015

Yesterday I was in Camden Maine with Skye Hirst and another friend of the
Open Space community, Doug Kirkpatrick. I have never attended Camden by the
Sea gatherings nor was I able to be in Krakow for WOSonOS 2015. Was in
Chile and many other host places of WOSonOS and loved them all so much.

What I can say about yesterday is that the spirit of Open Space was in our
heart and soul in a timeless way. It traveled around the world in our
conversations all day into the evening and breakfast, evening, on the porch
in nature, at the kitchen table, and even bringing a stranger, the owner
of  a small Rockland Maine restaurant, into the magic of what it is to be
in Open Space without even speaking of it. The intensity, the vibrancy was
there as if we were seated in a circle in Poland. We felt the presence of
so many. Inexplicable and transcendent.

Together we marveled at the people we know and the amazing spaces and work
being done around the world.
Because of travel and internet access issues, I was not able to participate
virtually but I just want to say to Karolina, to Harrison with such
gratitude, and to all who I've met and not met in this community, lives
have been transformed, people brought together, deep and meaningful
connections being put to use every day in ways that we can only imagine.

The five principles and our joyful saying to "be prepared to be surprised"
was very much at play. I truly feel a shift in consciousness and Krakow,
please know that you hosted many of us around the world these past few days
in a very special way.
Suzanne now back in Florida

Suzanne
On Sep 13, 2015 5:05 AM, "Gail West via OSList" <