[OSList] CALL FOR ACTION

Thomas Herrmann via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Sep 10 06:06:19 PDT 2015

Hi Helene and thanks for your question.

The rally was more about showing up and being present. Spreading love and
good vibes. Sending messages to politicians in Sweden and Europe and joining
forces between all organizations that took part. Soooo many initiatives are
going on all around our country. I just now registered to assist in
activities to support asylum seekers via an study circle organization.

Otherwise my own main focus is to gather Open Space-people in Sweden to come
together to see what we can do to support, with our knowledge and competence

What’s happening in France?

Cheers

Thomas