[OSList] CALL FOR ACTION

Thomas Herrmann via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Sep 9 14:48:10 PDT 2015

Agree Pernilla – interesting observations and the true it’s also the power
of self organization.

Joined a large rally today with 10 000 people welcoming refugees here in
Göteborg – self organized :)

But I do think it’s time for other actions too. Many municipalities see
“integration for newly arrived” as one of their main challenges and
opportunities – they don’t have good tools to get to action.

People seeking for asylum  are kept waiting for loooong looooong times.
There may be opportunities there to, maybe together with volunteers find
ways to improve conditions

I think there are many many more possibilities also for immigrants who have
been here longer times. The society needs to open up to take this
opportunity!

.

.

Many other possible areas

I think this is the time we have been preparing for
We may be able to
contribute in many ways, and I think OST can have an important role to play

With love

Thomas

PS I started a Facebook group to collect and exchange ideas and to support
each other Welcome if this inspires you to act

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1619395168311942/