[OSList] CALL FOR ACTION

Thomas Herrmann via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Sep 8 14:17:16 PDT 2015

Thanks for your responses and sharing of energy. Let’s keep the conversation going here and/or in other places, supporting each other. I will now focus on getting the OS resources available in Sweden together to see what we can do. And I invite others to do the same, locally, regionally, countries or whatever.

I will for sure keep you posted on how we proceed.

Hugs

Thomas