[OSList] Mindful Movement Dialogue Invite!

Allison & Jim Baensch via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Oct 26 02:48:59 PDT 2015

Hi Tricia and others interested in this topic,

Are we calling each other tomorrow morning at 7am regarding Mindful Movement Dialogue?
If so, does that mean 7am Australian Eastern Standard Time, or 7am Australian Eastern Daylight Time?
(Melbourne is presently in Australian Eastern Daylight Time.)
Or am I mistaken about the arrangements?
I am not very technically minded and not a member of social networking etc.

Is there a phone number I need to call tomorrow (Tuesday in Melbourne) morning?
I hope I can manage to make contact for the meeting, but if not, I wish everyone all the best.
The body and movement are, individually and together, important topics that are often sadly neglected, in my opinion.

I look forward to finding out how this topic progresses.

Allison.
(Just a person, near Melbourne on a chilly, slightly damp, Spring evening.)