[OSList] quite the inspiring conversation today on OS Hotline...

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 21 06:42:42 PDT 2015

thanks so much for your encouragement, Skye!

It was a pleasure to meet you on the Hotline...
also, fascinating to look at your website,
and would love to learn more about your work...

with all best wishes,

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*Developing Participatory and Co-intelligent LeadershipAuthor of From
Conflict to Creative Collaboration <http://www.conflict2creativity.com>*

*For more resources and learning opportunities, visit**www.DiaPraxis.com
<http://www.DiaPraxis.com>*