[OSList] Hotline host gone rogue!

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 20 10:02:56 PDT 2015

Never seen a group in os dont go about their business just because the
convener did not show up. In fact, when the word spreads that the
convener for xyz group did not show up new people might join that had
not planned to come with THAT convener.
Or putting it another way, more space opening up for a new experience...

Greetings from Berlin where I get an inkling of the sunny sides of being
hungry, having the phone go dead... and other auspicious stuff.
mmp