[OSList] Moving through open space! - Inquiry/request

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 15 10:23:51 PDT 2015

Reminds me too of the Fourfold Way by Angeles Arrien. I consider OS as a
space for many people to pursue this together. And many OS components
specifically support these four folds, esp the law.

Show up, be present -
Pay attention to what has heart and meaning for you -
Speak your truth without blame or judgement -
Let go of outcome.

Warm hi to Magalie!

Jeff
Lagunitas California
On Oct 15, 2015 10:14 AM, "Michael Herman via OSList" <