[OSList] Interdisciplinary Research dreaming

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 6 10:04:21 PDT 2015

Robert... I know that story and it is a great one. But you may have left out
a few parts. First off, you were a very senior ranger, well known and
beloved by all. I can't remember your exact title, but it was awesome.
Second thing -- you knew all about Open Space, and used it. Yes there were
members of the "research" community -- but there  were also industry folks.
It was wonderful and proved beyond a doubt the power of what could be done.
But I don't really believe Academe learned all that much. But it is a great
story. Which seems to be the case any time you tell one.

Harrison