[OSList] Interdisciplinary Research dreaming

Lucas Cioffi via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 6 08:41:03 PDT 2015

Hello Michael,

I've been to several Startup Weekend <http://startupweekend.org/> events
where the purpose is to launch a demo of product or to explore the market
for a particular idea within the timeframe of one weekend.  Participants
stand up and propose topics and then other participants sign up to join
that team.

The teams self-organize but it feels more forced and contrived than a
regular open space, because each team is scheduled by the organizers to
speak with a panel of experts at regular intervals throughout the weekend.
I want to at least but Startup Weekend on your radar, because they have
these kind of events in many countries.

I think the idea you're speaking about is very promising, and I'd love to
see it in action.

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat.com
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Harrison Owen via OSList <