[OSList] The Tyranny of Structurelessness

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Oct 3 11:40:17 PDT 2015

And just to churn the pot a bit.... open some space??? An off thought which
has pestered me recently. Goes like this. "Structure is only a figment of
our imagination. It is our "take" of reality, a flash frame of the passing
scene. In our minds it looks solid, even unchanging. But actually it is just
a momentary view of the ongoing flow." Or something.

Harrison